Saturday, 20 August 2011

Rage and Roundabouts!!!!

Those of you who know me know that I'm pretty max relax. It takes alot for someone or something to get under my skin. I seem to struggle with one aspect in my life...DRIVING!!! Yes when I get into the truck I literally morph into Medusa. I hate stupidity, lazy, careless drivers. The lovely town of Comox has been putting in roundabouts. I don't mind these things at all, because I know how to use them. If you do not know how to use them learn or stay away from them. One day I am going to drive right over you!!!! Grrrrrrrrrr. Below I have linked a page to the rules of how to use one. Print out and pass along to your friends


http://www.tc.gc.ca/eng/roadsafety/tp-tp14787-menu-179.htm


Ahhhhh glad I got that all out. Seriously though learn how to use a roundabout cause if you don't you will see the wrath of Dawn aka Medusa like you have never seen. I am going to buy the biggest tires I can find and run over everything in path :)  Have a great day!! :) :)

1 comment: