Friday, 5 August 2011

Time is Ticking Away!!

So it has been awhile since my last post. Over 2 weeks now. Wow time goes by fast when your having fun right??  I am doing better got myself more into a routine.I still have days were I am feeling very blah but I am thankful for friends who drag me out to the movies, go watch ball games, geocache and have me over for amazing food :) You guys are the best!!!!
George seems to be settling in to KAF quite well. It seems when he's not at work or talking to me he pretty much lives at the gym :) He loves to workout and I can't wait to see the results( blush). I also have been working out which makes me feel so much better.
We now have George's HLTA dates( Home Leave Travel Allowance) for those non military reading... lol
So instead of George coming home I'm going over there to see him Just want to say thank you to the military for paying for my flight :) One of the nice perks I guess. We are planning on going on a Mediterranean Cruise. SOOOOOOOO Excitied!!!
My lovely neighbors have accepted the challenge of taking care of Thane and Mitsou while we are gone.They are super nice and it will be a huge relief knowing that are in good hands.Thank you guys:)
I am wishing the time away right now which I hate doing, but when you loved one is so far away all you can think about is when you will see them next. I am hoping that time slips away from me and I will be on a plane in no time to see him.
Time is funny thing. I was talking to George the other day and I laughed to myself when he said the days here go by so quick but the weeks are so long. I remember the same feeling when I was there. I hope his time ticks away as fast as it does for me.
I am sure I will be posting more now that I am feeling better and can see the light at the end of the tunnel :)
Well off to make some yummy cupcakes now!

No comments:

Post a Comment