As many of you know this was the last day for the Tim Hortons in Kandahar. The boys are coming home so that means the Tim Horton's does as well :) I feel very honored to have served those who serve. I wish I was there for the closing though. I will admit I'm a bit sad. I was there for the opening of the store and put some long hard hours into it. Would have loved to have seen the last coffee served.
On the other hand though George is coming home on Thursday. Woohoo!! Very happy he got to go experience KAF as well. To see where I worked and what it was all about. I'm very proud of him.
It will not be the same there with us Canadians gone that's for sure. I am so happy I was picked to go it changed my life for the best.
So today is a mixed emotion day . Happy :) and sad :( Mostly happy though :) My man is coming home!!
Sending all my love to my friends in KAF right now. Great job guys.. much love hope to see you soon. Thanks for making George feel welcome there. You guys rock!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment