As most of you know my husband is deployed and is due home soonish lol. yay!!! I am so thankful to those of you who gave me hugs or a pat on the back and said you got this girl. A huge thanks to my sister in law who has gone on countless dates with me. I think a few times the servers thought we were a couple hahaha. We all have busy lives and we forget what others are going through. I am so thankful for all of you who have a made an effort on those days when I was feeling meh and alone.
This blog is for a very special person though. Her name is Jane and she is my cousin. She lives far far away from me :( Jane has been a constant bright light since George has been gone. She checks in with me all the time. I swear on the not so good days I would come home and there on Facebook would be a nice message from her. A note saying hi how are you i'm thinking of you.
Those little messages got me through xoxoxox
It's amazing how we have friends and family in our lives that you see and interact every day with but the ones that are the furthest away from you can have the biggest impact, and they don't even know it.
Thank you Jane for being my light at the end of the tunnel :) xoxoxoxo

No comments:
Post a Comment